Ford Focus This compact luxury sedan and hatchback has become popuar among sport compact tuners due to its small size, and available performance parts, as well as the availability of the SVT model

rear turn signal

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Default rear turn signal

I have a 2001 Ford Focus z hatchback. I need to replace the right rear turn signal. When I lift up the hatchback, I see only one screw holding the plastic assembly in place. I took that screw out but it seems something else is holding it in place, preventing me from getting to the bulb. How do I access the bulb?

Old 04-10-2009, 05:45 PM

From inside the hatch you will see an opening behind the light. Look inside and you'll see a plastic wingnut. After removing that the light will still be tight. You'll have to break the seal if it's never been off before. There is also a pin on the housing that holds it tight too. Just use a little finesse and you'll get it.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:11 AM

And so we come to wow gold the last interview of season 5, by visiting with buy wow gold Mute of Terenas. While we're still waiting to buy wow gold see what world of warcraft gold the final ratings return for titles, Mute and his partner cheap wow gold Unicornz have both executed wonderfully in Season 5. Check out what wow gold Mute has to say world of warcraft behind the cut.
The Colosseum takes us inside the world of the Gladiator world of warcraft gold (Brutal, Vengeful, Merciless, and otherwise), to interview wow gold some of the top Arena fighters in the battlegroups buy wow gold. Our goal is to bring a better world of warcraft gold understanding of the strategy cheap wow gold, makeup,Sell WoW Gold and work that goes into dueling it out for
Sell FFxi Gil fame, fortune, and Netherdrakes.