Off Road You go muddin' lately? Share your story. Is that ride of yours a rock climber? Show us in here.

The story of my journey to a healthy heart and the heart rate issue

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2023, 04:58 PM
Default The story of my journey to a healthy heart and the heart rate issue

I have been actively pursuing fitness for a year to improve my health and heart function. I changed my eating habits and started regular workouts. I feel much better now, but would like to learn more about how to monitor my heart rate and what is the optimal heart rate level for heart health. What methods and tools do you use to monitor your heart rate? How do you know if your heart rate is in the healthy and optimal exercise zone? I would appreciate your advice and experience in this area!

Old 09-29-2023, 06:19 PM

Hi, Vortex! I understand your interest in heart rate monitoring. I often use Heart Rate Calculator to monitor my heart rate: https://athletesite.com/calculators/heartrate/ . This tool helps you determine your optimal heart rate zone for exercise based on your age and physical activity. To realize that your heart rate is in the healthy zone, it is important to consider the following: Maximum Heart Rate: Calculate your maximum heart rate (220 minus your age) and set your workout goal between 50-85% of that figure. Listen to your body: Especially at the beginning of your workouts. If you feel comfortable and are able to hold a conversation during your workout, your heart rate is probably in the healthy zone. Use a heart rate monitor: Wear a heart rate monitoring device, such as a sports watch or heart rate monitor, to more accurately track your activity. Keep in mind that the optimal heart rate zone can vary from person to person, and it's best to start at a slow pace and gradually increase the intensity. Beyond that, consulting with a doctor or trainer can help set you on the right path for heart health. Good luck!

Old 10-16-2023, 11:11 AM

That's fantastic to hear about your commitment to fitness! To monitor my heart rate, I use a fitness tracker with a heart rate monitor feature, which helps me stay within the optimal exercise zone. A healthy range during exercise is generally 50-85% of your maximum heart rate. However, individual factors like age and fitness level play a role. It's crucial to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice. On a different note, have you tried the cleopatra slot? It's an engaging online game with captivating features that can be a fun addition to your routine. Check it out for an enjoyable break from your fitness journey!