Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

uVioO.com Stephan Ducharme's more recent rip off

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Default uVioO.com Stephan Ducharme's more recent rip off

How surprising everyone, its finally here! Ripoffgu....sorry, "freeadguru" Stephan Ducharme - you know the man, he's the dude with just about the worst reputation on the internet - has his new "amazing" site up and running - uvioo.com right from the get-go its scam scam scam as he promises free cash to refer people on his youtube clone like website. Can you say Ponzi Scheme? And this time, he's teaming up with another young soon-to-be ripper just like him, Michael Menard.

Basically, his uvioo website works by asking its visitor 39$ per year to make 7$ per referral. As you may already know, this practice is called a pyramid since he uses other people's money to pay his member's commission. And it all goes back to the same old pyramid scheme we all saw people lose money into.

I've bought stuff from this guy before, when I didn't know he was a con man. His e-book "how to get 1 million visitors to your site" has had a lot of reviews saying it is over-hyped trash with nothing new in it. His "my affiliate finder" software spams newsgroups and never gets you any hits on your site anyway.

And to cap it all, they don't do refunds. There are posts everywhere on the net about refund requests being ignored (I got mine direct from click bank though!).

They also phone you shortly after you order something and put on a very hard sell which results in you handing over credit card info and $1000's in some cases. I somehow got tricked into giving them $1005. When I realized it was all a big con I rang them and for a week they dragged out giving me a refund without actually saying no, so I gave up and got Mastercard on to it. Thankfully a month later they got me a refund of the full amount. But obviously others won't have been so fortunate.

So, DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT get involved with this new site he has. But do look at it for your own amusement as its just the same old BS promising the moon on a stick.

Stephan Ducharme:

Michael Menard